Friday 24 June 2022

Brian Dean’s new SEO crash course

 
 

Hi there,

Brian here, founder of Backlinko.

I wanted to remind you that my new SEO crash course is now available.

Enroll in the free course right here.

Why did I decide to create this course? And why should you check it out?

When I launched my first site, I remember reading so much conflicting advice about SEO.

All of that conflicting advice made me feel overwhelmed and confused.

Yes, I ultimately put all the pieces together and built a site that ranked for thousands of keywords in one of the most competitive industries online.

But it took years — which is exactly why I created this SEO crash course.

In this actionable course, we're going to get back to basics and show you the key foundational steps you need to rank in Google.

So, if you're brand-new to SEO…

Or just feel overwhelmed with all of the SEO content out there…

Or just want a tested plan that you can use to get more traffic from Google…

Then I highly recommend checking out my new SEO crash course.

Learn more and enroll for free.

Enjoy!

P.S. Have questions or issues accessing the course? Reach out to academy-team@semrush.com, and they'll get back to you ASAP.

 

Brian and the Semrush team
 
 
 
 
 
 
       
Semrush.com reports and tools are used by the world's smartest site owners and online-marketers. Semrush Inc., USA, 800 Boylston Street, Suite 2475, Boston, MA 02199
Copyright © Semrush, All rights reserved.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment